To ensure the longevity of your sword or knife, you should:
- Lightly oil the metal components
- Treat wood components with lemon oil or tung oil
- Treat leather with leather paste wax sparingly
- Store the product in a cool, dry area
When using your product, you should:
- Clear the area and proceed carefully. Your new product was designed to be a weapon, and precautions must be taken to ensure your safety and the safety of those around you.
- Avoid contacting the blade with metal objects, including other swords and knives.
- Unless blunt stage or training weapons are requested, your product is not meant to take direct edge-to-edge contact.
- Avoid cutting solid, resistant objects, such as trees or dead animal bone.
We provide a one year limited warranty against all material defects and workmanship as follows:
- The warranty claim is within one year of the original customer purchase date.
- The product has been used under normal conditions and has not been damaged due to accident, improper care or maintenance, misuse, or normal/excessive wear or tear.
We offer a 30 day return policy. If you would like to return your product: E-mail us with our Contact form to receive authorization and shipping address. After authorization, please send us the product in original condition and packaging. After inspection of the product, a full refund or credit may be issued.Please allow up to 60 days for us to process your refund.
To be eligible for return:
- You must send the product back in the original condition it was received with all original accessories and packaging.
- The product cannot show signs of misuse or improper care.
- The return claim must be filed within 30 days of purchase and by the original purchaser of the product.
Due to the nature of custom orders, any returns will be placed on consignment. The refund will be processed upon sale of the consigned item.
All products are shipped in individually fitted wooden storage boxes. Shipping for swords is $40 in the continental US. Please contact us for a shipping quote for outside of the continental US. All customs, duties, and VATs will be payable at delivery by buyer. Please obtain any local permits or licensing necessary.
As a customer of Longship Armoury LLC, you certify that you are under no restrictions of law that may prohibit or restrict your purchase and possession of edged weapons and that you will use the product in a lawful manner. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company and staff against any and all claims, demands, actions, or proceedings, resulting in injury, loss of life or damages, losses, and/or liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees, relating to or arising out of any claim asserted by you against the aforementioned parties.